Part-Time Digital Services Assistant
- Assist patrons with computer access in all public areas of the library
- Assist patrons with technology questions (basic computer hardware/software, mobile phones, tablets, e-book readers, scanners, copiers, printers, VHS/DVD transfer station, fax machine, projectors, monitors) via drop-in, scheduled 1:1, or group appointments
- Monitor computers and equipment in all public computers areas of the library
- Assist IT with software updates on computers
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 2-3 years customer service experience
- Customer service experience assisting others with technology preferred
- Knowledge in MS Office Suite and resume software
- Patient and courteous customer service skills, respecting confidentiality as appropriate
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Part-time, non-exempt, 18 hours/week
- Afternoons, every other Sunday
Tools and Equipment Used
Required proficiency with basic computer hardware/software, android and iOS tablets/mobile phones, e-book readers, scanners, copiers, printers
Preferred proficiency with digital cameras, Adobe software products, and streaming media devices (such as Apple TV and Roku)
Physical Demands/Work Environment
The employee may occasionally lift and/or move up to twenty-five pounds.
The job is performed in a typical office environment and includes interaction with the public in a library setting.
Send BPLD Employment Application, resume, and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Complete a BPLD Employment Application
Position is open until filled. No phone calls, please.
Equal Opportunity Employer